The Puterbugs Program:
Intro to Technology
Tech 4 Tots uses a proven and engaging Computer Learning Program, the Discovery Kids Puterbugs' Program to introduce technology to young learners. We are proud to be Nevada's ONLY licensed provider of this Nationally-recognized, award-winning Program.
The curriculum was created by early childhood development experts and is endorsed by nationally-recognized educational professionals. Using this Program, kids will learn technology in a fun, safe and age-appropriate way.
The Puterbugs Program is a fun and educational class that stars your child as the Computer Detective on a guided adventure through the exciting world of technology! Children navigate through activities that adapt to your child's individual level while they increase their computer knowledge, school-readiness skills, and self-confidence.
- Computer Skills
- Mouse, Keyboard, and Basic Computer Navigation
- Technology Terminology and Concepts
- Technology Tools such as Email and Cell Phones (All activities are simulated.)
- Fine Motor Skills Development and Coordination (Use of Computer Mouse)
- Academic Skills
- All 4 Aspects of Literacy: Early Reading, Writing, Listening skills
- Preschool and Kindergarten Concepts: colors, letters, sight words, days of the week, shapes, and spatial skills